Rent a camper in Frankfurt
Camper models in Frankfurt
Make your choice
VW Bulli with pop-up roof, Grand California with wet cell or Opel. In Frankfurt - our newest CamperBoys location - you'll find the right model for every adventure. Whether camper or motorhome: Booking is easy. What are you waiting for?
Advantages of renting a camper in Frankfurt
Vans with benefits
From Frankfurt you can easily reach a lot of neighbouring countries. Additionally, the local vineyards and Rhine-Main area is perfect for short trips and long weekends.
Check in 7 days a week
Pickup and return on sundays
Thats's a promise.
Last minute cancellation
Free cancellation until 48h before pickup
Camping equipment inclusive
Ready for any adventure
Good to know
Easy peasy camper hire Frankfurt
To make holiday planning fun, we don't want to overwhelm you with information. Here you'll find all the important details regarding your camper rental at a glance.
What services do you offer? Can I bring my dog? And how does the cleaning work? Here you will find an overview of all informations.
All campers are 100% insured. For maximum safety, the comprehensive cover can be extended with extensive carefree packages.
Daily rental prices vary depending on season, availability and duration. The earlier you book, the earlier you save advantages.
Camper trips from and around Frankfurt
Discover Frankfurt by camper
- Römerplatz: Visit the historic town hall and enjoy the flair of the Römerberg.
- Palmengarten: Explore the diverse world of plants and relax in a green paradise.
- Museumsufer: Immerse yourself in the world of culture by visiting the numerous museums on the banks of the Main.
- Berger Straße: Stroll through the lively Bornheim district and enjoy international cuisine and shopping.
Motorhome & camper tour in the Frankfurt region
- Rheingau: Drive through picturesque vineyards and historic wine villages on the banks of the Rhine.
- Taunus: There are many hiking opportunities and castles to discover in this natural paradise.
- Spessart: In the forest area, you can spend time in the countryside on the many hiking and cycling trails.
- Odenwald: In the diverse landscape, forests alternate with historic towns.
Campsites in Frankfurt & surrounding
Time to sleep
Our favorite motorhome pitches around Frankfurt
- The Eppstein Project: Nature campsite in the Taunus. From camper vans to vacation charters, you'll find everything here.
- Camping am Riedsee: Camping right by the bathing lake.
- Campingplatz Rüdesheim am Rhein: Spacious family-run campsite on the Rhine.
- Campingpark Wissmarere See: Idyllic camping right by the lake.
- Odenwald Idyll: Family and child-friendly campsite with natural swimming pool.
We love inspiration for Frankfurt
Camping near the Moselle: campsites, sights & trips
What you should keep in mind
Wild camping in the Netherlands – What's allowed and what isn't
What you need to keep in mind
Camping in Albanien - Alles, was du wissen solltest
Geheimtipp mitten in Europa
Camping Urlaub mit dem Fahrrad - unsere Tipps & Empfehlungen
Fahrrad Camping leicht gemacht!
Frequently asked questions about campervan hire in Frankfurt
Are all kilometers included in the motorhome & camper rental in Frankfurt?
What are the pick-up times for my camper van in Frankfurt?
Would I rather rent a camper or a motorhome in Frankfurt?
How am I insured when I rent a campervan in Frankfurt?
Register for our Newsletter & save up to 50€
Receive free periods, itinerary suggestions & exclusive offers directly to your inbox and secure a 50€ voucher for your first booking. The newsletter discount cannot be combined with other marketing discounts and is only valid for first-time customers.