Hire a camper Halle
Camper models in Halle
Always a good choice
All our campers are fully equipped, easy to handle and ideal for a camping trip. Wether you are planning a relaxed weekend or an expedition through Europe, everything is possible.
Advantages of renting a camper in Berlin
Vans with benefits
The eastern region has a lot to offer! Have you ever been hiking in the region of Saxon Switzerland? No? Then rent a camper in Halle and let's go!
Check in 7 days a week
Pickup and return on sundays
Thats's a promise.
Last minute cancellation
Free cancellation until 48h before pickup
Camping equipment inclusive
Ready for any adventure
Good to know
Easy peasy, hire a camper in Halle
Holiday planning should be fun and we don't want to overwhelm you with information. We provided you all the important details regarding your camper rental at a glance.
What services do you offer? Can I bring my dog? And how does the cleaning work? Here you will find an overview of all informations.
All campers are 100% insured. For maximum safety, the comprehensive cover can be extended with extensive carefree packages.
Daily rental prices vary depending on season, availability and duration. The earlier you book, the earlier you save advantages.
Hire a van in Halle
Halle by camper
- Market square and Market Church of Our Lady: Historic center with Gothic church.
- Handel House: Museum in the house where George Frideric Handel was born.
- Giebichenstein Castle: Majestic castle complex with panoramic views.
- Moritzburg: Renaissance castle with art museum.
- Saale riverside promenade: natural beauty along the Saale for walks and cycle tours.
Halles surrounding by camper
- Karstlandschaft Südharz biosphere reserve: karst landscape with hiking and cycling trails.
- Saale-Unstrut wine region: picturesque vineyards, ideal for wine tasting and outdoor activities.
- Geiseltalsee: Large artificial lake for water sports, cycling and walks.
- Langenstein cave dwellings: Historic cave dwellings in the sandstone cliffs.
- Dübener Heide: Nature reserve with forests and heathland for hiking and cycling.
Campsites in Halle and surroundings
Time to sleep!
- Saaletal campsite: canoeing, kayaking & cycling. The perfect campsite for outdoor activities.
- Geiseltalsee Camp: Clear water, bathing lake & beach. Perfect for local recreation near Halle.
- Seeburg campsite: swimming, sailing, surfing. This will be your perfect beach vacation.
Camping on the Polish Baltic coast
Your camping trip to the Polish Baltic coast - Everything you need to know
Winter camping at the Baltic Sea - Come to rest and experience winter
Make winter cozy!
Wild camping in Poland – What's allowed and what isn't
Midnight Sun and Northern Lights in Norway: A Trip with the Camper
Natural phenomena in Norway
Register for our Newsletter & save up to 50€
Receive free periods, itinerary suggestions & exclusive offers directly to your inbox and secure a 50€ voucher for your first booking. The newsletter discount cannot be combined with other marketing discounts and is only valid for first-time customers.