Hire a camper Stuttgart
Our campers in Stuttgart
All our campers are fully equipped, easy to handle and ideal for a camping trip. Whether you have a relaxed weekend or go on an expedition through Europe, everything is possible. Hire a camper in Stuttgart.
Advantages of renting a camper in Stuttgart
Vans with benefits
Stuttgart is the ideal starting point for your trip. There are endless travel destinations you can reach in the van: The Black Forest? Hiking trip? Holiday in France, Italy or Switzerland? Endless possibilities are just a short drive away: rent a camper in Stuttgart and start your own adventure!
Check in 7 days a week
Pickup and return on sundays
Thats's a promise.
Last minute cancellation
Free cancellation until 48h before pickup
Camping equipment inclusive
Ready for any adventure
Good to know
Hire a camper in Munich made easy
Holiday planning should be fun and we don't want to overwhelm you with information. We provided you with all the important details regarding your camper rental.
What services do you offer? Can I bring my dog? And how does the cleaning work? Here you will find an overview of all informations.
All campers are 100% insured. For maximum safety, the comprehensive cover can be extended with extensive carefree packages.
Daily rental prices vary depending on season, availability and duration. The earlier you book, the earlier you save advantages.
Hire a van in Stuttgart
Discover Stuttgart by camper
- Schlossplatz: Visit the Schlossplatz, the historic center of Stuttgart and explore the New Palace and the Old Palace.
- Wilhelma Zoological-Botanical Garden: Enjoy a day at Wilhelma, Stuttgart's zoological-botanical garden.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum: Immerse yourself in the world of automotive history.
- Stuttgart TV Tower: Enjoy the view of the city and the surrounding vineyards.
Motorhome & camper tour in the Stuttgart region
- Black Forest: The forests and mountains of the Black Forest offer great hiking opportunities.
- Swabian Alb: Discover rock formations, caves and hiking trails.
- Lake Constance: Ideal for sailing, swimming and exploring the picturesque towns on the shore.
- Hohenzollernburg: Enjoy the view of the surrounding countryside.
- Ludwigsburg Palace: Discover the "Versailles of Swabia".
Campsites around Stuttgart
Time to sleep
Our favorite motorhome pitches around Stuttgart
- Camping Kirchzarten: Located in the southern Black Forest & awarded as the most beautiful campsite in Baden-Württemberg
- Camping Münstertal: Family-run campsite in the Black Forest with indoor & outdoor pool
- Freitzeitcenter Oberrhein: Located directly on the Rhine & perfect for water sports enthusiasts
- Lug ins Land adventure camp: 5-star campsite with a view over the Rhine Valley
We love inspiration for Stuttgart
9 camping destinations near Stuttgart: Sustainable travelling
Sustainable travelling near Stuttgart
The most beautiful private camping sites near Stuttgart
Vineyards & nature
Campsites in the South of France - The Best Camping Spots
The most beautiful campsites in the South of France
Camping at Lake Como - Trip to Italy
Camping vacation on Lake Como