Code "Nürnberg10" for trips starting after March 22nd!
10% station opening discount in Nuremberg
All our campers are fully equipped, easy to handle and ideal for a camping trip. Wether you have a relaxed weekend or go on an expedition through Europe, everything is possible.
Station opening discount!
10% on trips from Nuremberg
Advantages of renting a camper in Nuremberg
Vans with benefits
Nuremberg is the perfect starting point for your trip. There are no limits with your van: Just a drive away there are endless possibilities. Rent a camper van in Nuremberg and start your adventure!
Check in 7 days a week
Pickup and return on sundays
Thats's a promise.
Flexibility dependent on your preference
Camping equipment inclusive
Ready for any adventure
Good to know
Hire a camper in Nuremberg made easy
Holiday planning should be fun and we don't want to overwhelm you with information. We provided you all the important details regarding your camper rental at a glance.
What services do you offer? Can I bring my dog? And how does the cleaning work? Here you will find an overview of all information.
All campers are 100% insured. For maximum safety, the comprehensive cover can be extended with extensive carefree packages.
Daily rental prices vary depending on season, availability and duration. The earlier you book, the earlier you save advantages.
Hire a van in Nuremberg
Discover Nuremberg by camper
- Main market: Glockenspiel & always good market stalls
- Nuremberg Imperial Castle: Here you have the best view of the city!
- Albrecht-Dürer Haus: In the middle of the most beautiful part of the medieval city
- Wiesengrund: Jogging, cycling, inline skating & barbecuing
- Kettensteg: A must on a walk within the city walls
- Nuremberg Zoo: The zoo is always a good idea
Motorhome & camper tour in the Nuremberg area
- Franconian Switzerland: Only 40 minutes from Nuremberg and perfect for climbing, hiking & cycling
- Altmühltal Nature Park: Hikes and bike trails along the Altmühl river
- Franconian Lake District: Perfect for camping & swimming
- Hesslberg Nature Park: The best view over Franconia
- Playmobil Funpark: A play paradise for children
Time to Sleep
Campsites in Nuremberg & surrounding
Our favorite campsites around Nuremberg
- Knaus Campingpark: It doesn't get more central than this - close to the city & the Dutzendteich
- Campingplatz zur Mühle: Close to the Playmobil Funpark and right next to a small river
- Waldcamping am Brombachsee: In the middle of the forest and right by the lake
- Bieger campsite: In the middle of Franconian Switzerland
Inspiration for your trip from Nuremberg
Camping in Italy – What you should consider
From toll to wild camping
Camping at Lake Garda - tips and recommendations
Camping in the most beautiful place in northern Italy!
Camping on the Polish Baltic coast
Everything you need to know
Campsites in the South of France: Best Camping Spots
The most beautiful campsites in the South of France
Frequently asked questions about campervan hire in Nuremberg
Are all kilometers included in the motorhome & camper rental in Nuremberg?
What are the pick-up times of my camper van in Nuremberg?
Is it better to rent a camper or a motorhome in Nuremberg?
How am I insured when renting a camper in Nuremberg?
Register for our Newsletter & save up to 50€
Receive free periods, itinerary suggestions & exclusive offers directly to your inbox and secure a 50€ voucher for your first booking. The newsletter discount cannot be combined with other marketing discounts and is only valid for first-time customers.